In Network participating provider for:
- Medicare (Diabetes and Renal disease only)
- Optum Health
- Multiplan PPO/PHCS
- Humana Medicare
Will bill out of network for: (3 visit package fee of $285 is due at the time of initial appointment, if reimbursement is received, your deposit will be refunded)
- HAP PPO
- Priority Health
- Anthem blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- United Health Care
- Payments are due at the end of the appointment.
- We accept Cash,Check, Credit and Debit cards.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is appreciated.
- “Last minute” cancellations or “no shows” will be billed at half the appointment fee.
- For our fee for service clientele, Vitality Nutrition LLC will be able to give you a Superbly if requested, an official receipt of services, which you can submit to your insurance company or apply toward your flex spending account.
Together we can positively impact your health by using the power of healthy food and good nutrition! Contact me to discuss any questions you have or to schedule an appointment.
Who Should Schedule an Appointment?
Anyone who wants to improve their physical appearance, achieve optimal wellness, prevent or manage health concerns, increase self-esteem, enhance physical performance and/or give their energy level a boost. Working with an expert can help you see results faster, manage barriers/obstacles/cravings, stay motivated when your own willpower may wane and develop realistic strategies that will work within your fast-paced & time-crunched lifestyle.